--------------------------------Zapraszamy do naszej Grupy na Facebooku - KLIK
--------------------
------------------------------
--------------------
----------------Obrazek Zobacz nasz portal klubowy ---------------Obrazek Polub naszą stronę na Facebooku ---------------Obrazek Dołącz do naszej Grupy na Facebooku

Haldex and tire wear

mortoss
Użytkownik
Auto: Insignia AT 4x4
Kod silnika: A20NFT
Rok produkcji: 2013
Miasto:
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

Re: Haldex and tire wear

Post autor: mortoss » 12 paź 2018, o 11:57

Locked rear diff should make car oversteer. If it is understeer perhaps most of the torque stays on front

Awatar użytkownika
wassermann
Zapaleniec
Auto: Insignia GSi 2.0T
Kod silnika: B20NFT
Rok produkcji: 2018
Miasto: nec temere, nec timide
Postawił piwo: 2 razy
Otrzymał  piwo: 29 razy

Post autor: wassermann » 12 paź 2018, o 12:37

Tests which are performed statically, can't prove if the whole 4x4+eLSD works properly. These are only very basic tests.
The whole AWD in Insignia, coupled with sport differential, is controlled by some central unit, which sends commands to Haldex and eLSD to distribute torque in real-time, depending from current driving conditions. A tight turn with gas pedal in the floor is an example of a situation, when AWD+eLSD has the most to do.
However, such extreme tyre wear doesn't seem to be caused by minor problems. Can't you feel something strange with the car, especially when driving on wet asphalt?
Plus, because both rear tyres are equally worn, there doesn't seem to be difference in left/right turns. It seems that the wheel, which is internal regarding the direction of turn, gets blocked somehow. It should be slowed down by eLSD, but not blocked.
How about braking? Is there everything allright with rear brakes and brake force division between front/rear axle?
Have you driven this car in winter/snowy road?

M.

hubertus
Zapaleniec
Auto: Insignia 2,0 cdti
Kod silnika: A20DT
Rok produkcji: 2010
Miasto:
Otrzymał  piwo: 2 razy

Post autor: hubertus » 12 paź 2018, o 13:58

You will not check any more with your home-made method. You will not do any more. Look for a good workshop and do a detailed electronics diagnostics preferably while driving.
By turning the wheels on an turned off car you only got the confidence that the drive is disconnecting and that it is not a mechanical defect that is permanently blocking something.

darry
Nowicjusz
Auto: Insignia OPC
Kod silnika: A28NER
Rok produkcji: 2014
Miasto: Czech Republic
Otrzymał  piwo: 1 raz

Post autor: darry » 12 paź 2018, o 14:02

Guys main issue is still tyre wear after a short time of period and this is also common with slip of the back axle. When i ride over a canal or over centerline or over a hole in road car shift back on one side. I also feel that back side is like jumping or seems to bee to hard over a holes in road. My feelings are like that it brakes somehow the rear axle over there. This is even most feelable when is wet or rainy or on snow. When i put there a new tires so this feeling or back shift is still there but very little even not feelable. I think that this is caused by thickness of the tyre. New tyre mean higher thickness and car have more room to shift only on tyre but not on car themself. Car have now 120000km and i do not think that oil in haldex was changed before me ever. Also previous owner drive faster than me. I think that there is problem in rear diff, which is common fail for each insignia with haldex, maybe clutch pack is sticking or valve does not work properlly....

darry
Nowicjusz

Post autor: darry » 13 paź 2018, o 19:29

Guys do you have please any detail picture what is iside of hladex? I can see many of the picture on google, but they are just like picture of something but i need more detail specially about haldex clutch.

atmosfear
Nowicjusz
Auto: Opel Insignia
Kod silnika: A20NHT
Rok produkcji: 2009
Miasto:

Post autor: atmosfear » 14 paź 2018, o 12:55

Check at this website
https://opel.7zap.com/en/car/

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka

darry
Nowicjusz

Post autor: darry » 14 paź 2018, o 20:21

Hello Guys,

so finally here is video taken on my friend car. There is easy visible, that i have problem with differential. On my car both tyres spin in same direction on friend car in oposite direction.

Awatar użytkownika
Maddox
Użytkownik
Auto: BiTurbo 4x4
Kod silnika: A20DTR
Rok produkcji: 2012
Miasto: Piaseczno

Post autor: Maddox » 24 lis 2018, o 11:55

Darry, mileage in your Insignia may suggest for repair. Find smart workshop, remove your Haldex, then you need to clean everything inside, change both oils and seals. Lot of Haldex's problems was solved in such way.

carvertical VIN check
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Skrzynia biegów”